Re: [RTTY] FW: If you care about CW and RTTY - time is of the essence

To: Matthew Pitts <n8ohu@yahoo.com>, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] FW: If you care about CW and RTTY - time is of the essence
From: Ron Kolarik <rkolarik@neb.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 18:30:36 -0500
Matthew, it has a purely data mode that doesn't have a voice component and just because
there's zero interest now doesn't mean some idiot won't decide to try it.

I think we're pretty much done here, we'll never agree on much and there's way too many hams that have been beaten to death by Winlink in it's various modes over more than a few years. It could have been different but some on the wide band side preferred to be band bullies rather than work with others, that will never change. Look at the proposal, where it originated and the comments about P4, like I said it's all about email and Winlink wanting P4 nothing more.

&3
Ron
K0IDT