Re: [RTTY] wae - packet?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>, "Scott Schultz" <scottaschultz@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] wae - packet?
From: "WS7I" <ws7i@ewarg.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 13:48:00 -0800
I think that you will find that most European contests if they don't spell it
out, allow DX spotting.  Sometimes unlike the rules here it is just a given.

I always emailed the contest director and asked. e.g. John Barber is DX Spoting
allowed in BARTG?

Ron and I made the WPX have spotting since IOHP it was widely used in most
contests, and had not that much to do with even Multipliers in a Prefix Contest.