Propagation

Re: [Propagation] Six meter flutter

To: propagation <propagation@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Propagation] Six meter flutter
From: "NW7US, Tomas" <nw7us@hfradio.org>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 15:46:12 -0700
This e-mail posting is from the Radio Propagation Reflector that you're
currently subscribed to.  Refer to the end of this e-mail for directions on how
to change your subscription options, or to unsubscribe.
_______________________-start-_________________

> I don't think I've noticed it on 144 MHz, where I have worked people
> with cross-polarization.

For the sake of clarification of "cross polarization," are you referring
to opposite linear polarization planes at the transmitter and at the
receiver site, respectively (i.e. TX at horizontal pol and RX at vertical
pol, and vice versa)?

73 de Tomas, NW7US

: Propagation Editor for CQ, CQ VHF, Popular Communications :
: Creator; live propagation center http://prop.hfradio.org/ :
: Associate Member of Propagation Studies Committee of RSGB :
: 122.93W 47.67N / Brinnon, Washington USA CN87 CW/SSB/DIGI :
: 10x56526, FISTS 7055, FISTS NW 57, Lighthouse Society 144 :
: Technical Writer for http://entirenet.net  (Microsoft KB) :