Propagation

Re: [Propagation] Six meter flutter

To: Bill Turner <dezrat@copper.net>
Subject: Re: [Propagation] Six meter flutter
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 15:35:54 -0500 (CDT)
This e-mail posting is from the Radio Propagation Reflector that you're
currently subscribed to.  Refer to the end of this e-mail for directions on how
to change your subscription options, or to unsubscribe.

Hmm ... I'm not familiar with that phenomenon. I don't know if I've ever
worked anyone cross-polarization on 6 meters though.  Maybe some
experiments are in order?

How fast is the flutter?

I don't think I've noticed it on 144 MHz, where I have worked people with
cross-polarization.

73, Zack W9SZ