Propagation

Re: [Propagation] Six meter flutter

To: "Bill Turner" <dezrat@copper.net>
Subject: Re: [Propagation] Six meter flutter
From: "David J. Ring, Jr." <n1ea@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 13:39:33 -0400
This e-mail posting is from the Radio Propagation Reflector that you're
currently subscribed to.  Refer to the end of this e-mail for directions on how
to change your subscription options, or to unsubscribe.

Reflections from flying objects?  I've often experienced 50 or more dB of
signal change with a flying critter such as an midpath aircraft.  I've even
seen one from a local airport circle around - he was doing "touch and go" -
repeated landings at the local airport - and I've seen the S meter go up and
down and down and up as he flew.

Enjoy!

73

DR