Propagation

Re: [Propagation] Six meter flutter

To: Bill Turner <dezrat@copper.net>
Subject: Re: [Propagation] Six meter flutter
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 12:07:29 -0500 (CDT)
This e-mail posting is from the Radio Propagation Reflector that you're
currently subscribed to.  Refer to the end of this e-mail for directions on how
to change your subscription options, or to unsubscribe.

Probably multipath reflections. I hear that quite a bit on signals that
are not cross-polarized too.

I always enjoy hearing the two-tone CW signals on VHF/UHF that result from
multipath (with some Doppler thrown in). You don't hear that on HF.

73, Zack W9SZ