Re: [Karlnet] Wacko Karlnet

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Wacko Karlnet
From: wireless@peake.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 11:45:30 -0400
Norm, Went out of the area for the weekend but I kept thinking about this issue. It seems really strange that both the CPE and my Laptop both stop working so I'm leaning towards a AP problem. I'm also unable to PING or link test with the AP for my two wireless devices. I'm going try with a hard-wire IP.

I did reboot the AP before I sent the first email and my two vendors that have my CPEs are not having a problem (I did a voice call on Friday)

So I'm leaning towards the AP but I'm at a loss and my tech support call to my vendor last Thursday has gone unanswered.

Chris