[Karlnet] routing question

Subject: [Karlnet] routing question
From: "wesley allison" <scgn@pipeline.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 10:27:21 -0500
I just received all my equipment and Karlnet software and I am in the
process of getting things squared away. I have setup my AP-1000 as a base
station and my RG-1000 as a satellite. I have decided to route from my cpe
to the base station and out to the internet to hold down on broadcast
traffic. I am having a problem getting to the internet from my CPE. I can
ping all the way back to the base station, but I can't get to the internet.
I do have my Base setup as a bridge at this point but I have tried it both
ways and I seem to get blocked at the base station. The way I would like to
do it is at the CPE I run DHCP on the Ethernet connection and route that
traffic to the wireless interface, then from that wireless interface to the
base station wireless interface, then to the base station Ethernet interface
and out on the internet and back. So I was checking to see if anybody had
any suggestions. "quick note everything works fine in bridge mode all the
way from the cpe to the internet, so the equipment is working fine."

example
10.10.10.1 -----> 192.168.1.10        RG-1000 hooked to client computer
cpe Ethernet        cpe wireless

192.168.1.10 ------> 192.168.1.5    RG-1000 connected to AP-1000 base
station
cpe wireless                 base wireless

192.168.1.5--------> 192.168.1.1    AP-1000 base station connected to
internet connection
base wireless            internet

Thanks