Re: [CQ-Contest] Connected but not assisted

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, Barry W2UP <w2up.co@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Connected but not assisted
From: jimk8mr--- via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 17:56:01 +0000 (UTC)
 The Russians are ahead of this category game.  From the RDXC rules:

3.4 Senior entries criterias:

   - age more than 75 years;
   - working time - 12 hours, starting from first QSO (allowed rest (off-time)
periods no less than one hour long).

I'm almost but not quite eligible for that one. However, as it was, I chose not
to Putin much time.

73  -  Jim   K8MR

    On Sunday, March 17, 2024 at 01:50:12 PM EDT, Barry W2UP