Re: [CQ-Contest] Connected but not assisted

To: Hal Offutt <hal@japancorporateresearch.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Connected but not assisted
From: Barry W2UP <w2up.co@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 06:32:59 -0600
It's funny how, shortly after contest season each year, the nitpickers come
out of the woodwork with critiques of the rules, offering suggestions for
changes.  Maybe we should give everyone their own category.  Here are a few
suggestions  - remote, hired-gun, prepared my own meals during contest,
peed in a bottle to avoid getting up, etc.  :-)

And speaking of nitpicking, there are no Assisted categories in ARRL DX.
They call it Unlimited.

Barry W2UP