Re: [CQ-Contest] Unique WPX callsigns worth it ?

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Unique WPX callsigns worth it ?
From: Mike Ritz <w7vo@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 13:35:12 -0700
As WPX tends to be a run-fest, I’ve found that using unique prefixes can
provide one somewhat longer runs, especially for smaller stations. We
deliberately tried to get a good “WPX” callsign for our small contest club
(WM7A). My W7 callsign is just another common callsign.

73;
Mike
W7VO
Sent from my iPhone, utilizing  a very tiny keyboard fed from very fat fingers