Re: [CQ-Contest] Acking Sprint QSO's

To: CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Acking Sprint QSO's
From: Jack Brindle via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2024 17:10:58 -0600
Chris et al;

K5ZD has an great tip that it is important to develop a good memory of
contesters, their names and QTH. After more than 20 years of membership in NCCC
(three times president), folks in NCCC and NS know who I am, the fact that I
moved, and where. Also remember that many contesters use history files they
have accumulated over the years. What this is to say is that it isn’t just a
2nd or 3rd QSO issue, but rather one that may occur on any QSO. In fact I saw
most of my issues on the first QSO with the other person.

I’m still working on the memory thing, but I am very happy to have so many
friends, even if it does lead to errors once in a while!

73,
Jack, W6FB
yes, Louisiana!