Re: [CQ-Contest] Most cost-effective sending of qsl's direct to qsl bure

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Most cost-effective sending of qsl's direct to qsl bureaus via delivery services
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 13:36:52 -0500
What a great post by Yuri!

I have nice photo QSL cards available for those that collect them.

73,
John KK9A   aka P40A, WP2AA, PJ4R, W4AAA etc.

Yuri VE3DZ wrote:

HAM Radio is a great hobby, which contains a lot of "sub-hobbies" in it,
and that's what makes it attractive to so many different people.
Some love DXing, others - Contesting. Or building antennas and/or equipment.
Or even rag-chewing or FT8... Collecting paper QSL cards is one of them.
The only problem is we have a lot of aging people (myself included) in
our hobby, and many of us think that things should be done "their" way.
And only that way!
Believe it or not, but in 2024 some people still love receiving paper
QSLs. Why discourage them from doing this?
Paper QSLs for many people have a meaning, as well as sentimental value.
And not exclusively for DXCC submission purposes.

73, Yuri VE3DZ