Re: [CQ-Contest] Most cost-effective sending of qsl's direct to qsl bure

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Most cost-effective sending of qsl's direct to qsl bureaus via delivery services
From: jpescatore--- via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 11:22:40 +0000 (UTC)
I've been using QDURE since GlobalQSL shut down. The only real downside is it
is only reasonably priced if you send at least 100 cards at once. With LotW,
and my policy of only responding to cards with PSE QSL indicated, it takes much
longer to hit 100 cards these days.
I feel kinda bad delaying sending so long but I realized many of those buro
cards take 2 years to reach me - if anyone is in a hurry, they'd be doing LotW
or eQSL!
73 John K3TN