Re: [CQ-Contest] Endurance UP-Date

To: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Endurance UP-Date
From: Tom Hellem <tom.hellem@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 09:09:32 -0700
Joe-
Like others have stated, hawking a product as you are doing here leads one
to suspect that there is
a profit motive behind it. Sorry, but that's just the result of many past
experiences. I don't
mean to come off as picking on you personally, so let's get that out of the
way.

You have stated that you don't receive any commission from the sale of
these products.
However, commission is not the only way to profit. For example, having an
ownership stake
in the company, owning stock in the company, having a close personal
relationship with
a person receiving commissions or having an ownership stake, etc. etc. To
name just a few.

I, and maybe others, would be much more likely to be convinced if your
disclaimer was
much wider in scope.

Hope to work you soon toward the end of a contest.

Tom
K0SN