Re: [CQ-Contest] Endurance UP-Date

To: Mike Smith VE9AA <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Endurance UP-Date
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 10:03:53 -0600
I Give up.
It clearly states that *_I HAVE NOT_* done a long time contest, *_UNTIL_* the past two tests during Sweepstakes CW & PH.
So why would there be a record of me doing one when it never happened?
I did multi op's mostly, but a few times when younger went all out as a single op,

But soon after that I got married and all that stuff that usually kills a newly wed guy as far as radio stuff goes,
helped out doing multi ops mostly.

This has gone far enough, believe what you want, use it, or don't use it, contact them and ask if I'm getting  a commission, whatever.

I offered some possible help. as said before do with it what you want.  I'm done commenting about it.

Joe WB9SBD