Re: [CQ-Contest] Endurance UP-Date

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Endurance UP-Date
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 13:59:06 -0600
I am truly sorry,

Wow, I thought I might help someone with this. Professional athletes use this stuff all the time, and their bodies are their contest station. I do not know any athlete that would harm their equipment. If this was sooo bad you would think after 40 years of making this stuff they would be out of business. Or sued to oblivion.

I thought this help would be just like recommending  a super gamer chair. As something to help you keep your B.I.C. more.

Sorry for suggesting something that is highly praised and LEGAL from the endurance sporting world.

Joe WB9SBD