Re: [CQ-Contest] Loss of Confidence

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Loss of Confidence
From: PY2NY <py2ny.vitor@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 19:53:37 -0300
WAE RTTY 900.000 from PY2NY, always with 599 in the exchange.
Maybe, contest rules can be changed to define, with hard discipline,
the way to send report, making them obligatory/compulsory for
every contest (SSB RTTY CW etc):
- 5 n n
- e n n
- 5 9 9
Or, just cut it off. But with the rules, always the rules. And we will
follow the rules, of course.
73 DX and all the best for CQWW CW, ARRL 10 and 2024 !!

..
PY2NY / SP9NY / V26NY  - Vitor Luis Aidar dos Santos
http://military-jeep-brasil.blogspot.com.br/