Re: [CQ-Contest] "Back in the day" -- Single- or Multi-op?

Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] "Back in the day" -- Single- or Multi-op?
From: Jim Cassidy <jimki7y@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2023 18:45:00 -0700
Many years ago I was involved with a couple of operations using human
loggers.  Complete disaster as the operator and the logger did not always
have the same info.  In my case we were both usually SO contest operators.
One time we just stopped the protocol that everyone else used and logged
ourself.

73 Jim KI7Y