Re: [CQ-Contest] Antenna Switching

Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Antenna Switching
From: Lee Hiers <lee.hiers@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 10:08:17 -0400
I'm sure the 4O3A products are excellent...

But budget is a consideration, and I already own the SixPak.  Further, I
will be operating at the 100W level when SO2R.  In years past, the
isolation between bands wasn't a problem for the SixPak at my station at
100W - I didn't even need a bandpass filter, although I did use them at
first.  I may ultimately end up with a better switch, but for now, my main
interest is in automating antenna selection and providing for an auxiliary
antenna.

73 de Lee, AA4GA