[CQ-Contest] Antenna Switching

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Antenna Switching
From: Lee Hiers <lee.hiers@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 11:23:48 -0400
Hi Folks,

I've got an old Array Solutions SixPak antenna switch.  I'm thinking about
using band decoders (or however it's done these days, depending on the rig)
to have the antenna switch automatically follow the radios' bands.

The question I have is, if I'm on my main 20m antenna and want to change to
a SE tribander, say, how is that generally implemented?  Presumably I'd
want to be able to select that secondary antenna from either radio.  How
are folks doing the auto-antenna-switch override?

73 de Lee, AA4GA