Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC Calls

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC Calls
From: "Mike Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 18:09:27 -0300
Fabio , committee,  competitors & volunteers

It was a real pleasure to sweep all the WRTC stations.

I am not a prefix hunter but I really enjoyed hearing all the special I4#@
format callsigns last weekend.

Most of them were very good ones for sure. (ie: Not too many hard to send on
CW ones, hi)

Don't listen to the naysayers saying they didn't know, didn't agree or
didn't see the messages here or on your website.

This info was available to everyone well in advance.

Thanks too for a great contest and I admire all the competitors who were
super easy to S&P and 98% of them got my call

on the vy first over.  Just a real joy making 150Q's with those Pro's on 4
bands.  Only sorry circumstances turned out I could not attend to shake some
of these top ops hands or buy them a beer !

Maybe next time.

Ciao & Gratzie

Mike VE9AA

Mike, Coreen & Corey