Re: [CQ-Contest] new hamshack computer

To: "Gerry Hull" <vy1aaa@vy1ja.ca>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] new hamshack computer
From: "af5cc@fidmail.com" <af5cc@fidmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 11:01:01 -0600 (CST)
Along these lines I have a somewhat related question.  If one was going to get
a new computer to use mainly for surfing the internet and some word
processing-nothing really intensive in processing power, which would be better:

1. A less powerful processor, like the Intel I3 with more RAM, like 12GB or
16GB.
2. A more powerful processor, like the Intel I5 or I7 with 8GB of RAM?

73 John AF5CC