[CQ-Contest] remote receiver inside 500m diameter circle in cq contests

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] remote receiver inside 500m diameter circle in cq contests
From: Kostas SV1DPI <sv1dpi2@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 21:59:13 +0200
According the rules in both cq ww and wpx "All transmitters, receivers, and amplifiers must be *within a single 500-meter diameter circle*. *Antennas must be physically connected by RF transmission lines to the transmitters and receivers*."

So if I have an *sdr receiver inside the 500 meters circle *where the station is, physically connected with the antenna, can I hear from it via a wifi?

More specifically, in my club, we need to put an antenna for the inband station about 300m far from the station. It is far cheaper (and better because of less coax losses) to hear via an sdr receiver via a local wifi link and not use about 300m of coax which is much more expensive. For transmitting, we use the main antenna of the run station, so no problem for us. But if we do it, will be according the rules?

73 Kostas SV1DPI