[CQ-Contest] Single band rule WPX RTTY

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Single band rule WPX RTTY
From: wa1fcn <wa1fcn@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 08:18:06 -0600

GM All

        It has been a few years since I last read the rules so I decided to look them over.

        Actually I read them a few times.  My memory is not what it once was so maybe

        I remember wrong.  I could find no rule in regards to a Single Band operator

        who is competing on say 40 meters yet goes to 20 meters and ask if an operator

        there could QSY to 40.  I thought some years back that was against the rules.

        Remember I am talking about Single Band operation, not all band operations.

        Are we allowed to ask a 20 meter guy to QSY to 40 meters?  Yes I know it takes

        time and how often would you want to do it but that is not my question.

                BoB WA1FCN