[CQ-Contest] Call Sign Weight

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Call Sign Weight
From: K3TN via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 10:49:08 +0000 (UTC)
The contest log checkers probably have a good base of data from the busted call
reports, but I'm sure it varies by mode - different "decoders" in use for
different modes and different errors.  The Super Check Partial function in N1MM
is kind of a tool for looking at what calls are close to each other -  there is
even an option for increasing the weighting of the last letter in a call as far
as what SCP will show you.
On SSB I seem to get busted as K3XTN a lot, on CW as K3TM or K3TW (probably
because of the SCP hits) and K3TNE on RTTY.