Re: [CQ-Contest] Call Sign Weight

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Call Sign Weight
From: Michael Adams <mda@n1en.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 17:38:02 +0000
I'm not aware of any such tool...and I think someone promoting such would run
into the problem that there is just too much subjectivity involved, especially
if you start loading in the potential for tweaking how the callsign is sent to
improve copy-ability, or the evolving consideration of what other calls it
might be confused with.

--
Michael Adams | mda@n1en.org