[CQ-Contest] Call Sign Weight

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Call Sign Weight
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 08:22:45 -0500
There are many online weight calculators for Callsigns.

As far as I know, they all only tell you more or less how long it will take to send a callsign.

Is there one that also takes into account not only speed, but possible difficulty in a call being copied correctly?

Like ones with letters  that most people have hard times learning in the first place.

Or the infamous calls that are made from mainly dits sent at a crazy speed, we all know those calls.

So I know that is asking of a lot and probably not possible, but hey I gotta ask, is there a weight calculator that also takes into account the real world of callsigns?

Joe WB9SBD