Re: [CQ-Contest] Please Explain This...

To: Peter Chamalian <w1rm@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Please Explain This...
From: Bill Coleman <aa4lr@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2021 18:42:30 -0400
> On Apr 18, 2021, at 5:10 PM, Peter Chamalian <w1rm@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> So, here's my question.  If your call doesn't have AW in it and you are
> calling someone who replies AW, why do you keep calling?  It makes
> absolutely no sense.  Even if I were P5RM, let me work the guy I want so I
> can quickly move on to the next rather than slowing me down by calling like
> that.
>
> Pete Chamalian, W1RM
>
> W1rm@comcast.net

AMEN!

I’m afraid this question has no rational answer. But I find this happens
frequency. I experienced it several times during the recent Georgia QSO Party.
Very frustrating.

And often, you hear three or more callers, and by the time you get it sorted
and actually work one, two of the callers have disappeared….

Web: http://boringhamradiopart.blogspot.com
            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901