Re: [CQ-Contest] RES: CQ WPX M/M Distributed Category Update

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RES: CQ WPX M/M Distributed Category Update
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2021 10:51:26 -0700
On 4/3/2021 5:54 AM, Michael Walker wrote:
You never commented on what you would think of this if you were in your
20's?

You continue to miss my point. Encouraging young operators is a good thing. But that has NOTHING to do with my comment that if people HAVE stations, the contesting community benefits from their using them rather than being part of an effort that contributes only one call to work.

Further, ham radio is about RADIO, which includes building stations. This DM effort does NOTHING to promote that.

73, Jim K9YC