[CQ-Contest] The Story of Online QSLs

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] The Story of Online QSLs
From: <info@bokverket.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2019 16:24:45 +0100
Thanks to two fellow hams for the update on how updates <lol> are done now,
much simpler, and promoting DXKeeper :-)   As I wrote, I haven't uploaded
for some years, and I am not thinking about the registration, but I sat by a
guy who did it and it look like a number of steps.  One of the points of my
post was strong surprise that the bytes confirming a qso between  K1HAM and
G3HAM,  let's say, was to be protected en-route like Mona Lisa being lent
between museums (if she ever is).   Hope that the gist of my story went
through S9.

73,
Goran/SM0DRD