Re: [CQ-Contest] The Story of Online QSLs

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] The Story of Online QSLs
From: N4ZR <n4zr@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2019 09:24:00 -0500
Thanks, Goran, for reminding me of that era.  The process for uploading logs, however, is now really simple - perhaps you're thinking of the process for securing an initial registration on LOTW, which remains pretty cumbersome, involving snail mail and documentation requirements

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.