Re: [Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 250, Issue 3

To: Paul Decker <kg7hf@comcast.net>, "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>, "amps-request@contesting.com" <amps-request@contesting.com>, "val@vip.bg" <val@vip.bg>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 250, Issue 3
From: "dj7ww@t-online.de" <dj7ww@t-online.de>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2023 20:22:04 +0200 (CEST)
It would be a big design fault to use just a single transformer.

73
Peter, DJ7WW

-----Original-Nachricht-----
Betreff: Re: [Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 250, Issue 3
Datum: 2023-10-03T19:59:14+0200
Von: "Paul Decker" <kg7hf@comcast.net>
An: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>, "amps-request@contesting.com"
<amps-request@contesting.com>, "val@vip.bg" <val@vip.bg>

Hi Val,
That's not exactly true in my power supply. Most of my transformers are
individual and I can switch power onto them individually.

For example, I could soft start HV, I can delay turn on of Screen, etc, because
there is separate primary power to each.

Paul.