Re: [Amps] Subject: Henry hum on transmitted signal

To: "gudguyham@aol.com" <gudguyham@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Subject: Henry hum on transmitted signal
From: David Gow <6146guy@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2023 15:56:15 -0700
Be aware, only the later (date unknown) Henry amps had the crappy
chokes made by a start up in LA.  Older ones such as my 2K-3 had Triad
chokes and transformers.  My 3ka had the crappy choke and it did have
a short to the frame and yes, I mounted it on a varnished hardwood
board. Later I had it rewound for several hundred dollars.
Dave W7VM