Re: [Amps] World's worst coax connectors

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] World's worst coax connectors
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 20:30:52 -0700
That's something I've never experienced, and I did a LOT of work in downtown Chicago! I suspect something else in that interface is causing the problem. What frequency was the RF? Were all the cables twisted pair? What was the nature of the shield? Foil with drain, or copper braid?

I'm copying Bill on this.

73, Jim