Re: [Amps] What to do about 'Neutral' in HB amp?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] What to do about 'Neutral' in HB amp?
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 11:55:41 -0800
On 12/30/2022 11:14 AM, Roger Parsons via Amps wrote:
I can't find any consumer type indoor cable.

Are you thinking of cable from the panel to the outlet, or from the amp to the outlet? The former is widely available in big box stores. The latter could be built with stranded THHN and heat shrink. I've built lengths of twisted mains cable by putting cut lengths of THHN stranded in a drill motor with the other end tied to a bench vise.

73, Jim K9YC