Re: [Amps] What to do about 'Neutral' in HB amp?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] What to do about 'Neutral' in HB amp?
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 13:34:09 -0500
It was not a personal attack to correct and incorrect post. The code
violation for a neutral carrying current statement was miswritten and I am
glad that this mistake was quickly corrected.  This is a very informative
list.

John KK9A

Jim w7ry wrote:

Telling someone they are wrong is a personal attack?

Can you tell me how that is Bob?

Thanks, 73, Jim W7RY