Re: [Amps] parasitic suppressor voodoo

To: "DAVE WHITE" <mausoptik@btinternet.com>, <amps@contesting.com>, "Rob Atkinson" <ranchorobbo@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] parasitic suppressor voodoo
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 16:00:45 -0400
Agree with Dave. In the past I turned out many 1-2 holers grid or cathode
driven to order; most covered 160 or 80-10M. Then I used 20-25W Globars or
surplus 68 Ohm 50W Carborundums which I bought almost 100 in sealed packages
for real cheap.

Stopped that when all the local AM stations used the tubes until they were
even almost dead as modulators or went SS. I did about 10 3CX3000A7's and a
few 4CX5000A's after that.

Carl
KM1H