[Skimmertalk] CW Skimmer Problem - Win 10?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Jan 9 15:51:14 EST 2021

Are you running CW Skimmer 2.1?

In the Settings Menu, Radio tab, is radio type still set to SDR-IQ?  What
sampling rate?

Is the RS232 port of the SDR-IQ connected to your transceiver to get
frequency information?

Is the antenna port connected to an IF output of a transceiver, or to an
antenna?  Or RX ANT out of a transceiver?  Is RX ANT enabled in the
transceiver?

I suggest power cycling the SDR-IQ, *then* start CW Skimmer (do not run
SpectraView first, as it may reset the parameters of the SDR to different
values compared to what CW Skimmer wants).