[Skimmertalk] WSJT-X/FT8 skimming: high PC CPU utilization limiting count of spots

N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Wed Jul 31 13:33:19 EDT 2019

I'm doing that right now, Andy.  In fact, I'm doing it all on the
primary receiver of the RP-16.  requires CWSL_Tee, CWSL_SSBWave,
FT8Start.  I'm interested to hear that your spot count increased.  The
one fly in the ointment here is that I keep getting these "image clusters".

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.