[Skimmertalk] CWSL_TEE with HDSDR on QS1R

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Nov 2 02:01:58 EDT 2018

There are many possible explanations, but the most likely cause is that a
dependent DLL is missing .  Did you unzip IPP70.zip to C:Windows\SysWOW64\,
without replacing any existing files?  Did you run the correct version of
vcredist_x86.exe?

All of these steps are described in more detail at the bottom of this page:

https://github.com/HrochL/CWSL/blob/master/README.md

You may need to run with Administrator privilege ("run as administrator")
to copy files into SysWOW64.

If you can't make any progress, an interactive TeamViewer session may be
the only way to resolve this.  I can help you with that, but not until next
Tuesday at the earliest.