[Skimmertalk] CWSL_TEE with HDSDR on QS1R

Jeff Blaine KeepWalking188 at ac0c.com
Fri Nov 2 00:09:26 EDT 2018

I finally have a suitable PC to run CW SkimServ + RTTY SkimServ and it's
working FB.   OS is Win10x64

Now I would like to get some sort of SDR app running off the CWSL_TEE
feed to get a bandscope display going.  Ideally I would **LOVE** to get
NAP3 cooking but alas I don't see a way to do that.

HDSDR should work but I get a "Load DLL failed:  The specified module
could not be found."  Yet I clearly see EXTIO_CWSL.DLL properly placed
in the HDSDR directory.

I have had HDSDR running via CWSL_TEE on the QS1R but that was a
different PC several years back.

Makes me wonder if there is some trick to making the magic happen on
Win10x64 - IF that is actually the root of the issue?

Hoping someone here may have been there, done that, and have the
solution.  Thanks!

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie
www.ac0c.com