[Skimmertalk] CWSL_TEE with HDSDR on QS1R

Jeff Blaine KeepWalking188 at ac0c.com
Fri Nov 2 14:55:51 EDT 2018

Thanks for the tip Bob.  It was in fact the IPP70 dll that were the
problem.  Fixed that and voila, fired right up.

And my #1 complaint about HDSDR (the poor use of screen space with a lot
of clutter controls) is addressed by the magic "COLLAPSE" button.

VFB!

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie
www.ac0c.com