[Skimmertalk] Omni Rig connect to Icom 7610?

Andrew O'Brien k3ukandy at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 09:16:20 EDT 2018

I have been unsuccessful in connecting Omnirig with an Icom 7610.  I have
the7610 INI file that has the required CI-V address (98) but , despite many
efforts,  nothing I try enables CWS to connect.  I tried several other
applications that use Omni Rig and it is the same for those applications.
With other rigs, Omnirig is connected as one normally expects.  Has anyone
here successfully used a Omnirig INI file that succeeds in a connection to
a 7610 ?

I am aware that currently the 7610 does not do direct I/Q out, so the 7610
has limited use with CW Skimmer, I am just trying to use the 3 Khz radio
option.

Andy K3UK