[Skimmertalk] 8 bands/CPU overload/NDB's

Martin Rath martin.rath at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 04:13:39 EDT 2017

Hi Grant,

Are you also running RTTY Skimmer at the same time ? While your CPU is not
the most powerful it should not struggle too much just skimming CW.

I face similar issues on my i5 2500k @ 4.2 Ghz when running 2 sessions of
RTTY and CW Skimmer accross 10 bands. (But don't have anywhere as much as
decoders as most of you guys have).

73's Martin 9V1RM