[Skimmertalk] Skimmer Server with Elad sdr - questions

Don Moman VE6JY ve6jy.1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 14:05:58 EST 2017

Thanks to Bob and Pete, we have success!

Got the right ini file installed in the right directory - note to self -
Skimmer and SkimmerServer are not the same directories hi!  Now skimming
all the band I need to.  Even during the ARRL CW with several thousand
reported spots in 30m the cpu load was ~10% on a i5 3320m laptop.

And downloaded the dll files for the S2 from
http://sdr.eladit.com/FDM-S2%20Sampler/ExtIO%20Dlls%20for%20use%20with%20%20third%20party%20software/Skimmer_Server_Dll_1_00/index.php?lang=EN

Installed all 3 files in the Skimmer Server directory and life is good.
The S2 can do the skimming and I can use the Duo for other projects.

73 Don