[Skimmertalk] aggregator sunrise/sunset?

David Robbins k1ttt at verizon.net
Wed Feb 22 07:10:19 EST 2017

I have 2 computers running skimmers, one has the correct sunrise/sunset
times  1140z/2234z, the other is wrong showing 1206z/2208z.  both show grid
as fn32ll, both clocks are showing the same date/time.  just happened to
notice because when I just checked one was still on the night ini file and
the other was on the day one.  what inputs could be different, or is one of
them just not updating the calculation for some reason???

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail:  <mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net> mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web:  <http://wiki.k1ttt.net/> http://wiki.k1ttt.net
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or  <telnet://k1ttt.net:7373>
telnet://k1ttt.net:7373