[Skimmertalk] Two SkimServs problem

Marco HB9CAT hb9cat at thezollingers.org
Tue Dec 22 11:40:53 EST 2015

Hi,

I'm experimenting running SkimServ and RttySkimSrv concurrently on the same
receiver as described here:
http://www.reversebeacon.net/downloads/aggregator/Running-RTTYSkimServer-and
-CW-SkimServer.pdf

Receiver is an Elad FDM-DUO, so I'm covering 2 Bands at the same time.

Both servers start fine, the amount of decoders looks right on both servers.
The weird thing is:

-          If I start SkimSrv first, RttySkimSrv is not sending any Spots

-          If I start RttySkimSrv first, SkimSrv is not sending any Spots

As I tested initially, everything was working fine (spots from both), so the
problem must be related to the configuration files.

Did anyone experience this ?

Marco HB9CAT