[Skimmertalk] CW Skimmer/LP Bridge/K3

paul ecker eckerpw at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 17:09:59 EST 2013

Bob- thanks for the reply
- No I have set Hardware type to 3-khz radio and cw pitch at 600, not Soft Rock.
-  I also have set the Skimmer comport to the virtual comport number in LP Bridge- so we are OK on this one also.
- I have found whatever Com Port  you choose in Skimmer is also changed in Omni-Rig or vice a versa.
- And as we speak Skimmer is following the VFO in my K3, I have no idea why, it just started to work! Computers......!
Will keep you posted

73 Paul kc2nyu