[Skimmertalk] CW Skimmer/LP Bridge/K3

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Feb 19 23:18:27 EST 2013

When CW Skimmer is in 3-kHz audio mode, it only decodes the CW in the audio
passband (3 kHz max), instead of decoding signals over the entire CW band.
 So I am not sure what your goal is.  Do you just want to use CW Skimmer as
a code reader, or do you want it to find signals and post spots for the
entire CW band?  Very few Skimmer are being used in 3 kHz audio mode unless
don't have one of the SDRs that is supports.